Established in 2008 GASEK is a Finnish renewable energy technology company, who develop and manufacture wood chip-fuelled CHP power plants, which are based on a unique GASEK wood gasification technology. Our technology is based on 30 years of R&D and the core of our technology is the patented gasifier, which produces clean gas from wood chips. We work in a customer driven way, and our growth is based on quality products and technologies that offer the customer value, and on bringing them to the market at a fast pace.
- CHP solutions:
- Wood chip-powered CHP power plants
- Wood chip-powered Gas Production Units
- Retrofit solutions:
- Gasification technology for replacing fossil fuel usage in industrial boilers
- Modular solution structure for fast installation
- Retrofit: Steam generating plant, Tornio
- CHP50: District heating power plant, Reisjärvi
- CHP50: Farm, Somero
- GPU50: Restaurant, Reisjärvi
- Retrofit: Turku energia, steam boiler, Turku
- Retrofit: Sand drying, Savitaipale
We are looking for
Typically, GASEK’s power plants are built in sparsely populated areas, as well as small and medium size businesses, e.g. farms and greenhouses. Contact us to learn more about the cost savings offered to you by our solutions.